19th September 2019 | Book your Ticket on Eventbrite
One highly focused, action packed day learning new skills that will enable YOU, YOUR BUSINESS and YOUR TEAM to thrive and build a strong mental health strategy for your workplace.
In just ONE day you’ll learn:
- Simple steps that you can implement immediately into your business to improve mental health and well-being
- How to understand the pressure points in your business and ways that you can reduce stress and anxiety for your team
- The links between physical and mental well-being and why it’s important to have a work/life balance
- The real benefits of having positive mental health in your business from business owners who want to share their personal stories
- What your legal requirements are as employers when it comes to mental health
- The science behind sleep and mental health
- What FREE resources are available to support you and your business in the region
- What initiatives you can run on world mental health day and beyond
- Plus, you’ll also get to network, make connections and share ideas with other like-minded businesses from across Yorkshire and ask questions of the panel’s and speakers who are leading the way in this area.
Lord Mayor of Leeds (Graham Latty)
Tom Riordan, CEO of Leeds City Council
Jodie Hill, Founder and MD of Thrive Law
Paula Sherriff MP (other MP’s TBC)
Greg Wright, Deputy Business Editor, Yorkshire Post
Dr Sarah Hattam, Consillio Health
Rob Vickerman, Ex England Rugby Captain and founder of Work Athlete
Stevie Ward, Leeds Rhinos player and Mantality founder
Employers panel – speakers TBC
Lived experience panel – speakers TBC
Interactive workshops to choose from – TBC
Food and drink will be catered for throughout the day.