Each of these aspects is important to me and I believe we can achieve them with balance. Throughout most of my life, I have always had balance whether I am working, studying, socialising, exercising or taking care of my health. It quickly became apparent to me that Thrive Law’s business culture advocates a balanced lifestyle between all those aspects and keeps mental health at the forefront of any agenda, which I am delighted to be a part of.
- Mental Health First Aid Qualification
- Currently in my 3rd year of studying Criminology at Leeds Beckett University
- A levels in Law, Business and ICT
- Drafting Contracts
- Race Discrimination
Teaching and temples project near to Kathmandu, Nepal to:
- Teach English to 4-16 year old Buddhist Monks whilst living in their monastery
- Immerse myself in the enchanting culture of life in the monastery and Nepal’s countryside
- Junior Lawyers Division
I love to travel, and I have visited a number of beautiful countries. Some of which I visited whilst on an extended 6-week holiday from Thrive Law in summer 2019.
On a weekend I love to climb some of the mountains we are lucky enough to have so close by in the Lake District, Scotland and Wales. If I am unable to climb a mountain I enjoy going indoor climbing and bouldering.