I joined Thrive as I love the values that we stand and fight for. I wanted to be part of a forward-thinking team, where the wellbeing of each member genuinely matters. Everyone is appreciated and respected as an individual, not a number; We are all totally committed to supporting each other, and to helping the team to grow and develop. The thrive team provide me with the support and flexibility to balance my work life along with my personal life and raising my daughter. At Thrive, you don’t have to make a choice of prioritising your career or your family; you can honestly have it all
Tom is an experienced employment lawyer who has spent the last 15 years working in partnership with clients to help improve their HR offering. In addition, he is an skilled mentor and leadership coach. He has advised local, national, and international organisations throughout his career, ranging from SMEs, schools and charities to large public bodies and Fortune 500 companies. He is passionate about working alongside clients who are furthering a worthwhile cause who are committed to establishing an inspiring and inclusive workplace culture. Tom is a vocal advocate of mental and physical wellbeing, both at work and in life generally.
- Spent over 14 years at a top 100 law firm before joining Thrive as a Partner in 2019.
- Coached high-performing employees on stress management and work-life balance.
- Avid yoga practitioner and martial artist.
- Currently studying Buddhist philosophies and high-performance psychology
- Category 1 golfer
- Working his way around the Southwest Coast Path with his wife and daughter
Here’s why our team joined the Thrive Tribe