I joined Thrive as I love the values that we stand and fight for. I wanted to be part of a forward-thinking team, where the wellbeing of each member genuinely matters. Everyone is appreciated and respected as an individual, not a number; We are all totally committed to supporting each other, and to helping the team to grow and develop. The thrive team provide me with the support and flexibility to balance my work life along with my personal life and raising my daughter. At Thrive, you don’t have to make a choice of prioritising your career or your family; you can honestly have it all
Alicia qualified in September 2018, having completed her training contract at a US law firm in London. She returned to Yorkshire in April 2019.
Having always been surrounded by strong female role models, Alicia is particularly passionate about equality in the workplace and female representation in the legal industry.
In her time outside of work, Alicia (“Liss”) loves to spend time with her young family, and sometimes sing along to musicals.
- LLB from Queen Mary University of London
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- Winner of Thrive Innovation Award in 2020 and 2021
- Volunteer at Rights of Women and Mumsnet Maternity action advice line
- Pro Bono advice line during Covid -19 Pandemic (2020-2021)
- Pro Bono Black Lives Matter line (2020-2021)
- Mental Health, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate
Here’s why our team joined the Thrive Tribe