Thrive Law Senior Associate Solicitor Alicia Collinson is running a workshop designed to help employers and managers understand the rights of pregnant employees and parents in order to foster a supportive and compliant workplace.
The CPD-certified workshop will cover:
- Upcoming changes to employee rights and protections for parents—and case studies of where you could get it wrong!
- The types of parental leave, gaining clarity on who’s eligible and how to action this internally.
- The protections for pregnant employees or other parents, and understanding employers’ responsibilities for their health and safety.
- An understanding of statutory pay and explore the potential for enhanced benefits during parental leave.
- Strategies for a smooth reintegration to the workplace, including flexible work options and necessary accommodations.
- Plus, the opportunity to have all your questions answered by an employment lawyer.
Note: Book Now button leads to external booking website.