- This event has passed.
Speak! Voicing Alternative Thinking
March 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Neurodiversity in Law presents Speak! Voicing Alternative Thinking, a series of events to celebrate the 2021 Neurodiversity Celebration Week.
How do we understand and manage mental health issues in the workplace? Why is culture so important in the workplace to support people to be themselves? How do we foster good mental health and create an inclusive culture in legal workplaces?
The Mental health in a neurodiverse world panel will explore the relationship between mental health and neurodiversity, and how to foster good mental health in legal workplaces.
The panellists for this event will be:
• Elizabeth Rimmer, Chief Executive at LawCare;
• Lloyd Rees, Knowledge Lawyer at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP and Co-chair of the Freshfields UK Mental Health Affinity Network;
• Susan Carr, Counsellor at Susan Carr Counselling ;
• Ellen Blunsdon, ULaw’s Disabled Students’ Officer;
• Hanah Marzook, Media and Marketing Manager at Neurodiversity in Law; and
• Danielle Gleicher-Bates, Head of Membership and GDPR at Neurodiversity in Law
Remember that you can request a certificate of attendance from Neurodiversity in Law if you are a member and attend at least three events of Speak! Voicing Alternative Thinking. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 19th. Attendance will be monitored at these events.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!