- This event has passed.
Speak! Voicing Alternative Thinking
March 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
About this Event
Neurodiversity in Law presents Speak! Voicing Alternative Thinking, a series of events to celebrate the 2021 Neurodiversity Celebration Week.
What is the story behind the Neurodiversity Celebration Week? What does it mean to be neurodivergent? What strengths come with being neurodivergent? What role do allies have to play?
The Neurodiversity empowerment panel will close this fantastic week of events by bringing professionals from other fields to discuss the importance of the Neurodiversity Celebration Week, the meaning of being neurodivergent and the importance of raising awareness of neurodiversity. The panellists for this event will be:
• Helen Needham, Founder of Me.Decoded
• Siena Castellon, Founder of the Neurodiversity Celebration Week, UN Young Leader for the SDGs, Author of ‘Spectrum Girl’s Survival Guide’ ;
• David Anson, Organiser of the Neurodivergent Professional Network;
• Martin Bloomfield, Founder of Dyslexia Bytes;
• Susana Ferrín Pérez, Events Coordinator of Neurodiversity in Law;
• Fraser Simpson, Treasurer of Neurodiversity in Law; and
• Bisma Hussain, Volunteer Web Developer at Neurodiversity in Law.
The week of events will close with an acoustic concert!
• Erin Bowman will be performing two songs from her most recent album along with “Good Time and Good Life”.
Erin Bowman was born in New Jersey, and made her American national TV debut on Good Morning America in 2017 with her single “Good Time Good Life” followed by a performance at the Radio Disney Music Awards later that year.
In 2019 Erin recorded her debut EP ‘Apartment 101’ in London and toured the US. In early 2020 Erin officially moved to London where she is currently recording her first full album.
Remember that you can request a certificate of attendance from Neurodiversity in Law if you are a member and attend at least three events of Speak! Voicing Alternative Thinking. Please drop us an email at email@example.com before Friday 19th. Attendance will be monitored at these events.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!