How to manage a fair disciplinary and grievance process when doing it remotely
January 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
In this webinar, Jodie Hill (managing director of Thrive Law) will talk about how to remotely conduct a disciplinary and grievance process.
Just because we’re working from home for the foreseeable future, it doesn’t mean that employers have lost their rights to discipline or performance manage their employees. In this webinar, we’ll cover what companies should be wary of from a legal perspective.
- How to conduct a fair grievance and disciplinary
- How to deal with an appeal
- What are the particular concerns where this is done remotely?
- What are the risks if you get it wrong?
- How to manage mental health remotely.